Thursday, September 6, 2007

How To Become The Recognized Real Estate Professional In Any Community In 60-Days

Imagine becoming the recognized real estate authority in the community of your choice and building that reputation in less than 60 days. Now imagine doing it without spending a dime on marketing in a neighborhood that is presumably entrenched by your competition. Sound impossible? It's not!

The Problem
Entrenched Competitors with An Unlimited Marketing Budget

You want to farm a community but you don't have the money to spend on expensive postcards and reports. Besides, the bigger real estate companies seem to be entrenched in the neighborhood you want to farm and they have a marketing budget that goes on forever. How can you compete?

The Solution
Don't Compete - Start a New Game
Americans are an interesting people. We're more likely to do business with the people we know, like and trust than we are with a company that spends thousands of dollars advertising their service. We're also 100 times more likely to hire a real estate professional based on our feelings about them than on any other factor. Why do you think it is so much easier to sell a home to a friend than to a stranger?

So the questions you should ask yourself are, "How can I quickly build a strong relationship with the people in the community I want to farm? How can I help them get to know me, like me and trust me ... and want to hire me to help them buy or sell their next home?" How can I create an environment where home buyers and sellers will contact me, rather than me having to contact them?


The best way to accomplish all of these things is to host a community website with information the neighbors can't wait to get their hands on ... including information about your real estate service. Here is an example of a community site where the real estate agent is doing just that. MauiMeadows.info

No comments: